Join SoCal CAN
SoCal CAN Memberhip
As a member of SoCal CAN, you will become part of an active community of college access and success professionals and organizations from across Southern California committed to increasing college access and completion rates for low-income, first-generation students.
- Traditional Membership: community-based college access organizations and programs.
- Associate Membership: regional, state-wide and national organizations and research centers.
- Supporting Partner: individual donors and philanthropic organizations.
- College Partner: higher education institutions.
Basic Terms of Membership
SoCal CAN members are expected to:
- Embrace and uphold the network's mission and values.
- Participate in all three (3) trimesterly SoCal CAN membership meetings.
- Serve on at least one network committee: Capacity Building, Public Awareness, or Policy & Advocacy.
- Attend at least 75% of the network's programs and trainings.
If you have any questions, please contact our office.